Tuesday, November 25

Support Your Library

The 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge is being hosted over at J. Kaye's Book Blog and I'm so excited to join in!  Since I tend to over commit myself I am going to stick with twenty-five this time around.  And since we can include all books, I'll be including the ones I read with the babies.  We'll see how many we actually get to since we just signed up for our library card in September after a 10 year hiatus!  I thought it would be a good time to get my three little ones interested in going to the library.  We've been going almost every week since, so this challenge will be fun to keep track of what we've been reading.


Click on over for the complete run down of the guidelines.  And check back often for new books added to the list.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

Happy Reading!

1 Comments:

Anonymous,  11/26/08, 8:17 AM  

Greetings! Just wanted to drop by and officially welcome you to the challenge. I am so glad you decided to join us!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP