Monday, November 17

Menu Plan Monday

Well, I've perused through the whole Tightwad Gazette - all 927 pages (not including the index) and as stated in my first Menu Plan post last week, not sure if I could stick with the planned menu all week.  We didn't.


We didn't get to the Venison (much to Frugal Finds' delight I'm sure ;)  )and the side dishes were hit or miss, but all in all, a very good experience.  Something I've never done, cause I loathe leftovers, is planned future meals with leftovers.  I usually prepare just enough for our meal that day just so I wouldn't have leftovers.  What a waste!  Now, I think I'll be planning to make extra just to have leftovers for future meals.  What a concept!  Yeah, I know...  Well Duh!!

Now with my experience with last week's Menu Plan...  I've frozen all of the left over chili and meatloaf.  Both of which will be used in upcoming Menus...and I'm excited about it!

I hope you enjoyed my side tour.  Here is our menu for this week.

Monday - Wagon Wheel Supper (using last weeks leftover meatloaf)
Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff
Thursday - Forgotten Chicken
Friday - Spaghetti

It's Toffee Bars to the sweet tooth rescue this week.

If you'd like to see more menu ideas, click on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie and see what it's all about!

1 Comments:

Anonymous,  11/17/08, 8:44 PM  

I'm not a leftover lover either. I'll eat leftover dinners for lunch for a day or two, but that's it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP