Is it me or Blogger? Probably me.
Saturday, January 31
Monday, January 26
Sunday, January 18
Saturday, January 17
Tuesday, January 13
Go here and take a short survey and you'll be eligible to earn a free subscription to Wondertime magazine! This one of my favorite magazines for craft ideas and just plain fun!
Monday, January 12
One of my goals for 2009 was to "Get Back to Menu Planning" and while I never intended to get away from it, Thanksgiving came, then Christmas and before I knew, 2 Holidays and 4 Birthdays later, well here I am.... Planning to get back into the saddle I only sat in for a short time.
Thursday, January 8
Often times while trying to parent three children who are close enough in age to be triplets, it can, most days, be so challenging that when moments are there to be captured - they are not.
How I wonder what you are!
Help a brother in the sky,
Like a diamond in the sky!
Wednesday, January 7
Tuesday, January 6
Since I've actually got my goals for the New Year in print (something I never do) I've been pleasantly surprised at how often I refer back to them to keep me on track. Who'da thunk?
It's one of those days.
Saturday, January 3
In talking about my goals and homeschooling yesterday. I'm exploring Ann Ward's, Learning at Home: Preschool & Kindergarten on the advice of momstheword. Thank you for that resource as I have gotten it from the library and love it. Now I am just looking to get my own copy since I can't keep it for all 36 weeks of the curriculum. I figure we should have a pretty good idea if we want to continue or enroll our oldest in school in the fall. Thank you!
Friday, January 2
Well, finally, here are my goals for 2009. The past year has been very, very, very difficult. I haven't blogged about it, I haven't blogged much at all actually. One hopes to reach the bottom of a never ending pit of despair just to have solace knowing that "up" is the only way to go. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, it can always get worse. And it has. And it can still get worse. Before it does, I need to pull myself out of this funk and get a move on!
- Do daily Random Acts of Kindness.
- Stop comparing myself to others.
- Face personal demons from my past.
- Feel less guilty if I take time for myself.
- No more soda!!!
- Drink more water!!!
- Be more patient with my children.
- Be more grateful what what I do have.
- Write in my journal daily.
- Write my Life Plan (Thank you Carolina Mama).
- Continue to learn to knit (best site for beginners, cause I'm a beginner and learned from this site Knitting Help).
- Love more.
- Give more.
- Praise more.
- Re-learn to grow garden and be accountable to my commitment.
- Date night with hubby once a week, go no more than two weeks.
- Family night every week, no exceptions!
- Less T.V.
- Continue reading aloud to my children every day. Try other times/locations as now we do it only at bed time.
- Live below our means.
- Get on a budget, get on a budget, get on a budget!
- Stick to it! Stick to it! Stick to it!
- Pay down debt, get on a plan. The above will be a great start.
- Read more for me, this will help.
- Find a direction for this blog!
- Make my own soap.
- Take dancing lessons with my husband. We've been wanting to do this for years. Now that it's in print...
- Get back to Menu Planning!
- Explore home state with more Stay-cations, since we never get to go on vacation anyway.
- Show my husband how much I appreciate him.
- Use this year to explore homeschooling and decide if it's something I/we officially want to do.
- Sneak in better nutrition into our daily meals. My children are soooo picky!
- Get my own Home Management Guide. Using this as a guide, it is so wonderful!