Monday, January 12

Menu Plan Monday

One of my goals for 2009 was to "Get Back to Menu Planning" and while I never intended to get away from it, Thanksgiving came, then Christmas and before I knew, 2 Holidays and 4 Birthdays later, well here I am....  Planning to get back into the saddle I only sat in for a short time.


So to get started, the past few days I've been taking inventory of our pantry and freezer to see what we do have.  Yeah, I'm working on an inventory, I had not idea what we had, um... how little we had...  Thankfully everyone has to start somewhere and this is a great place cause I don't have a lot to use up.

Anyway, without further ramblings, here's our short, skimpy menu for the week.

Monday - Ham & Scalloped Potatoes (thank you for sharing Phoebe!)
     I actually thought we were out of ham, much to my surprise, I found some in the freezer from Christmas!
Tuesday - Sloppy Joes
Wednesday - Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup
Thursday - Spaghetti
Friday - Broiled Split Chicken Breasts

Many, many more Menu Plan ideas shared over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

4 Comments:

Phoebe @ GettingFreedom 1/12/09, 7:01 AM  

Thank you for the linky love! I hope you like it!

Sloppy Joes...yum! It's been a long time.

Anonymous,  1/12/09, 12:29 PM  

Looks like a good week!

I don't enjoy actually doing the menu, but I do really like having a plan for the week.

Tabitha Blue 1/14/09, 10:46 AM  

I actually love your menu plan!!!! Everything looks great! Grilled cheese is one of my faves! This helps me realize that I can get back to that too (although I never really was that consistent with it, ever).
It always looked complicated, but I like this!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Shanna 1/14/09, 11:23 AM  

@Tabitha Blue - It can feel overwhelming sometimes. I even thought about not "assigning days" to make it simpler, because I do want to keep at it cause it does feel good to have somewhat of a plan for the week. Have a great day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP