Thursday, January 8

Precious Moments

Often times while trying to parent three children who are close enough in age to be triplets, it can, most days, be so challenging that when moments are there to be captured - they are not.


As we were going through our bed time routine, which I must say is getting quite drawn out, I noticed something.

"Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star" is one among a slue of nursery rhymes we sing before the final lights out.

And tonight our son didn't sing his version...

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Help a brother in the sky,
Like a diamond in the sky!


He had been singing it with his "Help a brother" version for many months and tonight he sang it the same as the rest of us.  It was always so cute to hear him sing it and we have NO IDEA where he got it from.  I guess, it could be similar to when you hear ellemeno p when singing the ABC song.

I'm sad to know that I may only get to hear his version from time to time.

Wiki also has information on the lyrics of the melody.  You can check them out here as I was unaware that there had been 5 verses...


1 Comments:

Carolina Mama 1/11/09, 3:08 PM  

Awesome you're Praying for Obama too! May the Lord bless. Loe your Silver Lining. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP