Sunday, January 18

Menu Plan Monday


Nothing too exciting.  Enjoy!


Monday - French Toast and other breakfast foods
Wednesday - Baked Chicken (recipe link goes to pork chops*, but I easily sub chicken to change it up from time to time)
Thursday - Roasted Pork Loin
Friday - Leftover Lovers

Weekends are always left up to whatever.

Visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for more Menu Plan ideas...  hundreds, literally!  Have a Great Week!!

*I am paranoid about under cooked meat, so I always use my trusty meat thermometer to make sure it's done.

6 Comments:

Anonymous,  1/19/09, 8:12 AM  

I am paranoid about undercooked meat too. Everything in our house is well done! Once we ate an undercooked turkey! YUCK! Never again.
Toni

momstheword 1/19/09, 7:01 PM  

Sounds nummy! I get a little concerned when cooking pork too.

Rune 1/20/09, 5:11 AM  

It was a great dinner plans:)

This is my first time I visit your blog and you have an interesting blog:)


Wibeche

momstheword 1/20/09, 11:24 PM  

Yeah, next time you're at Sears go check it out!

momstheword 1/24/09, 6:12 PM  

So how is your meal planning going this week? Are you going to do MPM again for next week? I am, it has worked really well so I am excited!

Shanna 1/24/09, 8:39 PM  

@momstheword - It's going good. I liked your Menu Planning 201 post. :)

I will be posting again on Monday, but I'm not sure what yet. It's almost embarrassing how simple we keep it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP