Friday, January 2

Blue Screen of Death


Well, Happy New Year to me!  I got the Blue Screen of Death this morning and I'll take it as a hint.


Over the course of my professional career, this has happened about a half dozen times and two other times on my home computer.  Never taking the time to back anything up on my computer, I lose everything.  I know.  I know.

A few times it has been a blessing.

Others have been heartbreaking to lose so much data and recreate.

So now, I am off to get me a few jump drives so I can safely back up all of my data and not to mention the countless number of pictures I have of my babies.

Thank you Blue Screen of Death for giving me a heads up and not crashing my computer for real.

I'll be back!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP