Tuesday, November 4

And Were're Off!

If you stopped by here yesterday, you'll know that I'm trying to change from being a Night Owl to a Morning Person.  You can check it out here.


Well, we are off, but we are slow getting out of the gate.  In my sleep, while dreaming, I find that I'm usually powerless to do anything - whether it is something I need or want to do.  In the morning, it's getting up - in my mind, I know I should get up, but I don't.

I want to get up by 5:30 each morning.  7 Days a week.  7:50ish today, I'll try again tomorrow.  Getting the babies and myself to bed earlier would be a great start.

Start slowly they say.  Get up 15-30 minutes earlier for a short while, then add 15-30 more until you are at your goal time.

Day 1

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP