Monday, November 24

Menu Plan Monday...Late







I'm so late with this week's menu that I thought about not posting, but then I realized that if I didn't I may completely fall off the wagon!  So here goes...

Monday - Leftovers from last week
Tuesday - Butt Roast
Wednesday - Beef Stroganoff
Thursday - Turkey Day  (I'm in charge of desserts... Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie)
Friday - Leftovers

As I was preparing the Parmesan Pork Chops for the first time last week, I was getting concerned.  Not a real lover of Parmesan, I was getting nauseous from the smell of the cooking Parmesan and finished cooking the last three with just salt, pepper and seasoning just to be safe.  Much to my surprise, however, the Parmesan Chops were awesome!  It's a recipe that will be added to our family recipes.  Even my picky eater devoured 'em!!  Can't argue with that.

I'm not sure about your, but I've been finding that we haven't been able to complete a menu.  Each week something comes up or someone else decides to cook and then chooses something else to cook or whatever.  How do you and your family stick with your menu?  Thank you for sharing!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP