Tuesday, June 16

Sure, Why Not?!

While blog hopping last week, which is coincidentally a main reason, along with my three small children, that I don't post more often. I get side tracked, hopping along and before I know it. My bloggy time is up and I have to get back to real life. :) I came across mommie blogs who decided that she was going to join the latest Sisterhood Challenge.

Now, I'm not one who is motivated by challenges or prizes or money. It's like telling my son that if he eats all of is dinner, he can have ice cream for desert. Those of us rookie moms still learning a few things would think that he's scarf it down, right? Um, no.

If he really doesn't want to eat his dinner - whether he doesn't like it, is full, doesn't feel good or whatever, he won't... he misses out on ice cream. He's usually upset that he misses out, but that doesn't motivate him to eat his dinner.

Well, I left a comment for mommie blogs and she sent me a response tell me that I should do it cause we could join together. Cool. I've already made a friend.

So, I've decided that I'll be joining too.

Sure, Why Not?!

I'll be back tomorrow with stats.

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP