Wednesday, October 15

She did it! She did it!

Finally!  She did it!  Isabelle, our youngest, has always been the one that decides to do things in her own time.  When her sister and brother are already on the path, doesn't matter what it is...  It's like she's telling me 'I'll get to it, I'll get to it.  Don't worry'.


Well, she finally got to going on the pottie today!  If you remember in an earlier post, I said that she was the first one to actually go on the pottie, but that was it.  Well, that was the first and last time until now!  I'm sure we'll have many days of going back and forth, but at least now I think she ready - it's her time.  :)

Good luck honey!  More days of independence to come!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP