Tuesday, October 14

Childrens' Classics @ 5 Minutes for Books

The SECOND Tuesday of each month is Children's Classics over at 5 Minutes for Books.  In this carnival, I have the opportunity to share my thoughts on a favorite children's classic that me and the babies (yes, I still call them babies, even though they are 3, 2 and 2) read during the month. We are given a suggested topic for each month.


This month we are to select a Caldecott Medal Winner.  I've chosen the 2006 Caldecott Medal winner, The Hello, Goodbye Window illustrated by Chris Raschka and written by  Norton Juster.  Come visit me again on November 11th to read our review or better yet, join the fun!

Click here to find your own Caldecott Medal Winning book to read to/with your children.  Bloggers and non-Bloggers alike are encouraged to join - the more the merrier.

For my little bookworms!  I love you!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP