Monday, December 15

Yummy Fun!

While searching for a Greek recipe this evening, I perused through my usual suspects of online recipe sites Recipe ZaarallrecipesTaste of Home, and others.

Not that I didn't find a lot of yummy recipes, but I found one site to allow for some fun too!  This would be great for your young chef/cook to do to help you.

Here is a quick snippet of the fun, but you can go to Cooks.com to find your own favorite and add the fun.  I think we'll try this one.  :)

You can also print a regular version without the fun crossword if you choose.  However, if you do choose to circle the fun...  towards the middle of the recipe, you are given a few options and it'll look like this.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP