Monday, April 20

Day Book - April 20th Edition



For Today...

Outside my window... cloudy, looks like rain.

I am thinking... of all the things I need to do and worried about other things that I need to do but don't know/realize I need to do them...


I am thankful for... my and my family's health...

From the kitchen... lots of baking...  blueberry crisp/cobbler, banana bread and learning to make bread, fun, fun!

I am wearing... my Army sweatshirt from my Basic Training days, my basketball t-shirt from high school and green sweatpants.

I am reading... I haven't made time to read a book, although I'm loving my body+soul subscription!

I am hoping... I can get my life put back together and on a better path.

I am creating... plans that will hopefully turn into my kids' beds.

I am praying... for Stellan.

Around the house... garden, kids' beds and baking bread...

One of my favorite things... playing with my kids...

A few plans for the rest of the week... garden and work :(

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Go here for more Day Book links and to link one up of your own.

Have a Marvelous Monday!

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP