Monday, September 29

Sleeping Angels

5 Minutes for Mom is having a contest.  Click here so you can enter too!


Well...  Angels, hmmm...  my children either go down like angels, like monsters or somewhere in between, of course.  BUT no matter how they finally go to sleep, once they are off in their slumber, if I am not careful when I peak in on them, I'll get caught off guard and my maternal fountain will need a tissue before I go back to the evening news, book, hubby or whatever.  And no matter how challenging the day was, it all just disappears and calms my heart and thoughts.  Our Angels.

It was hard to pick just one, but here is my entry for the contest.  Our son would love the Summer Breeze set.  He is the one on the far right.  Since he is the oldest (by 11 months), I thought this would be a nice start for his room.

Thank you for this opportunity.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP