Wednesday, September 23

Blog Action Day Announced!

...and for 2009 Climate Change is the buzz. In 2008 it was Poverty and 2007 was the Environment. I wasn't blogging in 2007, but if you were with me last year at this time, you may (or not) remember what I pledged to do. Um, it was a lot harder than I thought! Usually is, isn't it? :) Here's my It's a Wrap post from last year.

So, what is Blog Action Day?

Blog Action Day is an annual event that unites the world's bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day on their own blogs with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. Blog Action Day 2009 will be the largest-ever social change event on the web. One day. One issue. Thousands of voices.
View this short video to learn more and click here (blog/site required) if you'd like to join the conversation. Let me know that you have; I'd love to support your site with comments or even a carnival and we can support each other, what do you think?





"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Gandhi


For those of you who are new to my humble site, first off, thank you for stopping by. I mostly participate in carnivals, chat about my babies (not really babies anymore) or chime in from time to time on stuff that just plain matters from the heart. New friends and old alike, regulars and those just passing through, please know that I truly appreciate your visit and I hope you enjoy your stay.

~Shanna


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I've got a give-a-way coming up!!  First one ever on this site!  Just in time for my blogoversary, yeah!  I'm so excited!  Are you in?

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP